If you are unhappy with your Keeks Paper Co. products you can be guaranteed we will do our very best to rectify the issue. Please let us know of any issue you experience as we would love the opportunity to make it right. At the end of the day, we want you to be - not just happy - but exceptionally happy with your Keeks Paper Co. experience. That said, please familiarise yourself with our contract below so you can know what to expect from the process.
1. All custom designs and concepts created by Keeks Paper Co. remain the intellectual property of Keeks Paper Co. Any concepts created throughout the design process, whether they are used in the final product or not, also remain the intellectual property of the Keeks Paper Co.
2. Keeks Paper Co. reserves the right to use such concepts in both digital and physical portfolios as well as advertisments. Any and all personal information on the design (addresses, phone numbers, etc.) will be changed prior to publication in a digital portfolio. Keeks Paper Co. reserves the right to use elements of any design (excluding original artwork contributed by another party) in the creation of future work.
3. If the client observes any nonconformance with the design plan prior to completion of the project, the designer must be promptly notified, allowing for necessary corrections. It is the client's responsibility to proofread the designs carefully. Keeks Paper Co. can spell check but the client must make sure to triple check for typos and/or final changes. All design changes are final once sent to print. Keeks Paper Co. is not responsible for errors in proofreading, and will not incur the costs of reprinting orders. Digital mock-ups are always provided free of charge and hard-copy samples are available for purchase.
4. All changes and additions, such as copy count and design changes, must be made 72 hours prior to scheduled print date (with reasonable exceptions).
5. Keeks stationery pieces are most often printed digitally and it is possible that subtle variances in colour can occur between print runs. This is a natural effect of the digital printing process that cannot be avoided. Stationery cannot be refunded or returned because of colour variances. Keeks Paper Co Stationery products are of the highest quality and we can assure that you that our stationery is printed to the highest professional printing standards.
6. As per our procedure, Keeks Paper Co. will use digital mock-ups for client approval of design and colour as well as digital images for client's choice of envelope. As computer monitors use a light based source to show colour, and calibration of colour varies from computer to computer, there is the chance that a client's prints and/or envelopes may arrive in hard copy with a slight variance in hue from the clients original perception. Keeks shall not bear any responsibility for reprinting, shipping or brokerage charges as a result of a reorder for this cause.
7. Rejection of the completed project or cancellation during its execution will result in forfeiture of deposit and the possible billing for all additional labor or expenses to date. All elements of the project must then be returned to the designer. Any usage by the client of those design elements will result in appropriate legal action.
8. The deposit is non-refundable, and will be applied to the total amount due for the other products and/or services.
9. The client shall bear all costs, expenses, and reasonable attorney's fees in any action brought to recover payment under this contract or in which Keeks Paper Co. may become a party by reason of this contract.
10. Clients may not, at any point in time, print or use digitally any of Keeks Paper Co. designs without express consent from Keeks Paper Co.
11. If the client should require a specific deadline, Keeks must be made aware at the outset of the project. Semi-custom projects requiring a deadline of less than 1.5 months from deposit date may be subject to rush fees. Custom projects with deadlines of less than 2 months from deposit date may also be subject to rush fees. Keeks Paper Co. shall bear no responsibility for rush shipping or brokerage charges to meet a deadline. Should a project require a re-order or reprint Keeks Paper Co. shall not be responsible for any rush shipping or other charges to meet your deadline. To avoid such situations please contact Keeks as early as possible to start your project.
Contact Keeks to start your order or for more info!